Apply online for 161 ASI posts in WB Police Recruitment 2018 policewb.gov.in
Almost all the states in India has a separate police board too look over safety of people ,west Bengal police board is a very big organization which is working with an aim to maintain peace. The department requires some staff to work for the welfare of the people, hence it releases recruitment notification. The board has called of citizen to apply for Assistant sub inspector posts, and the notification has been well received by people. You can tell it by looking at the number of searches for WN police recruitment online application. It is not a single examination; the selection process will be conducted in different phases.
The number of vacancies given in the recruitment advertisement is not final; they are subjected to change at any time.
Minimum age should be 20 while the maximum age can be 27. However relaxation for the upper age limit is given for SC/ST candidates.
Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized Institution or Board as mentioned below or equivalent thereto as specified in the rules of west Bengal police recruitment as on the date of Notification. The applicant must possess bachelor degree; a part from job seekers should be familiar with Bengali language.
Each applicant must remit the application fee that is prescribed by west Bengal police recruitment board. The amount to be borne by general candidates is Rs.270. Other people should just bear processing fee that is ser at Rs.20
Date from which online application will be available – 02/02/2018
The last date for submitting west Bengal police ASI form- 04/03/2018
As you know capable candidates should be selected to serve as police, hence the selection procedure is lengthy and somewhat difficult when compared to other government jobs. Below are the stages that you need to clear for being appointed as Assistant sub inspector.
- Computer or offline based Written Test
- Physical Measurement Test will be conducted for candidates who have cleared the examination.
- Physical Efficiency Test on the same day of PMT
- Personal Interview
- Documents verification
Number of vacancies: 161
Guidelines to apply online:
- Hit on the below given link, It helps you to directly land on results page.
- Access the ASI recruitment application form, carefully enter all details one after the other.
- Upload supporting documents, photograph, signature etc.
- Just complete the online applying process by remitting the exam fee. At last, take out the print out of job application form.
- The particulars furnished by the applicant in the west Bengal police ASI application form will be taken as final and data entry is processed based on these particulars only by Computer.
- Applicants should therefore be very careful in Submitting the application form in online mode.
This post is written with an intention to help citizens who are looking for west Bengal police ASI recruitment notification, get ready to apply online if you are meeting the eligibility criteria that is mentioned in the advertisement.