UPSSSC Exercise Trainer, Yuva Vikas Adhikari Online Form 2018 upsssc.gov.in
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission, which is the highest recruiting authority in the states, is now inviting applications from eligible candidates for filling the posts of Exercise Examiner & Regional Youth Welfare. Along with it, the board is also recruiting regional development team Officer for Sammilit Vyayam Parshikshak exam 2018. This page boasts complete information regarding the recruitment like age limit, educational qualification required, selection process, how to fill application form, last date for online registration etc. It is a good opportunity for people who are waiting since long days to work in state government.
Number of posts: The recruitment advertisement is announced by UPSSC for filling up 694 vacancies.
Upper and lower age limit
Only the candidates who meet the age criteria mentioned in the official notification will be able to apply for UPSSSC exercise trainer or Yuva Vikas Adhikari posts.
- For the posts of Yuva Vikas dal adhikari, the applicants must possess Bachelor Degree in Any Stream from any recognized university in India.
- Candidate applying for Exercise Trainer posts must have passed Bachelor Degree in D.PEd or B.PEd (Physical Education) from any Recognized University in India
Salary or monthly emoluments details
- The pay scale for Development Team Officer I.e. (Yuva Vikas Dal Adhikari) will be in between Rs.29200-92300/ per month.
- For the post of exercise Trainer, the monthly pay would be around Rs.35400-112400/. The pay increases as number of years in the service increases.
The online application form fee for or Gen or OBC applicants is Rs.125/, the examination fee must be remitted via online banking, credit or debit card. Individuals belonging to SC/ST candidates need to pay Rs.65/- while it is 25/ for PwD. Refer UPSSSC notification for more information.
Method of Selection
After successfully submitting the application form, eligible candidates will receive an admit card and they have to appear in competitive based written examination, candidates selected in first stage need to attend personal interview and physical efficient test. Therefore, aspirants need to clear three stages to find a spot in merit list.
Steps in Brief to apply for UPSSSC exercise trainer and other vacancies
- Coming to the first step in sending application, aspirants need to visit the official website of the board i.e. upsssc.gov.in
- Step into the recruitment page and check the official notification.
- Click on “View Advertisement” link and read it completely from first to last line.
- Click on “Apply online” link and completely fill all the details in UPSSSC Online Application Form.
- Upload all required documents and passport size photo.
- Carefully check all the particulars before final submission.
- In the last step, take print out of the application form for future use.
Online Application will be available from 13 March 2018
The last Date for filling part 1 of online application is 17 April 2018
Application fees can be remitted from 15 March 2018
Deadline to submit part 2 of online application form is 23 April 2018
Payment will not be accepted after: 19 April 2018