UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018 | 10768 Teacher Jobs @ uppsc.up.nic.in
A candidate who is aspiring to become a teacher in any of the government schools in Uttar Pradesh invariably has to clear the UPPSC LT grade teacher recruitment test 2018. The most important thing to be kept in mind while preparing is the chances of getting selected as teacher are higher if you are regular in practice. Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates who intend to be teachers for primary schools in Uttar Pradesh State for appearance in the LT recruitment test to be conducted by UPPSC to the candidates who have applied through the website.
LT teacher recruitment exam seems to be a mystery for most of the job seekers but some candidate may take it exciting by looking it as an opportunity for the government job in Uttar Pradesh. It is always good to go through official notification to self evaluate performance and increasing self confidence
The candidate at the time of filling the application form must possess the prescribed educational qualification. The applicant must be a graduate in B.Ed from a recognized board or university, for computer teacher post, you need to have graduation in computer field or B.Tech in computer science engineering.
Individuals born between 02-07-1978 to 01- July -1997 are eligible to apply for UPPSC LT grade teacher recruitment test. To say, the applicant age must be not less than 21 and not more than 40.
Number of vacancies
5364 posts are reserved for males and 5404 posts are allotted for females
Final selection will be done only depending upon the performance given by the applicant in the common competitive test and interview. Refer the UPPSC official notification for more details like pay scale, other benefits etc.
Steps in brief to apply for UPSSC LT grade teacher recruitment test
- Application for Online Registration will be hosted in the UPSSC website until the last date.
- On successful submission of the application via Uttar Pradesh public service commission, a confirmation mail regarding submission shall be sent to the applicants email id or mobile number.
- After the completion of application filling process, the candidates will be asked to pay registration be using credit card , debit card or online banking
- Please check the form completely before submitting it finally; it may help you to correct any mistakes that you have entered before.
- Submit the form and take a hard copy of your application form.
Important date to note down
- Starting date: Individuals will be able to access online application form from March 15th, 2018
- 16th April 2018 is the last date for online registration
- Be careful for depositing fees as the last date is 12th April 2018
The scenario in Uttar Pradesh has changed now; along with males the same number of females is showing interest towards UPPSC LT grade teacher recruitment. This is a good thing to note as females are also coming forward with brave and courage to offer their services in teaching field.