UP B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam Online Form 2018 upbed.nic.in
Applicants have to pass UP B.Ed joint entrance exam before they can be considered by most universities across the state for admission into B.Ed colleges. View the notification and carefully find out about the requirements that you’ll have to meet for B.Ed entry, a reputed course that helps you to become a teacher. Of course along with qualification, one should get good score in the online examination to be considered for final selection. Almost all reputed institutes that offer short term and long term courses required for you to sit in UP BED entrance examination 2018 which is scheduled on April 11th 2018. If you are aiming to become an instructor, have a look at the requirements of entrance test.
Exam Name: UP B.Ed JEE
Exam Level: State Level
Entrance Exam Category: UG Level
Eligibility criteria for UP B.Ed JEE
- Coming to the eligibility criteria, applicants willing to take the JEE 2018 exam has to fulfill the following conditions. If incase the authority finds a candidate ineligible at any point of time during the admission process then the applicant will be not considered for further selection
- Only Indian Citizens are eligible to apply for UP B.Ed JEE 2018.
- You need to fulfill the local status and ensure you must prove your domicile by uploading relevant certificates.
- In order to participate in joint entrance exam, the candidates must have passed graduation from a recognized board or university with minimum 55% marks. Candidates not meeting the prescribed criteria are advised not to apply.
- The online or offline application form fee for general candidates is Rs.1500 and Rs.750 for the candidates belonging to scheduled caste or tribes. The fee is 1500 for SC/ST’s if they are from other state.
How to fill UP B.Ed online application form
The recruiting committee has made several decisions about the upper age limit and qualifications required to participate in state level test. Take a note of UP B.Ed entrance exam age limit before opening registration form. Are you applying for UP B.Ed JEE exam for first time? Please note that you need to have valid email id for filing online application form. Keep scanned copies of supporting documents ready to upload them wherever they are asked, students will receive an acknowledgement on mail soon after successful registration.
Follow these steps
- Click on this link upbed.nic.in to download or view online application for or you can get it directly from the university.
- Enter the details one after the other, please note that your application will be rejected if wrong details are given.
- Pay the application fee using online payment gateways and take out print outs of UP B.Ed online application form and receipt.
- If you prefer offline mode, just attach the demand draft along with the duly filled application form and send it to the university’s address.
- You details will be validated and admit card will be issued if all details are correct.
Date from which online form will be available: 15th Feb 2018
Final day for submission: 15th march 2018
Lat day for remitting fee: 15th march 2018
Date of the test: – April 11 2018
Results date: 10th -15 May 2018
Counselling date: 1st -30 June 2018.