Sikkim Health Dept Recruitment 2018- Peon, Driver, Helper 70 Posts at http://www.sikkimhealthrecruitment.org/
Sikkim Health department recruitment online Application Form has been activated now. It is the national state examination for recruiting candidates as peons, driver sand helpers. Sikkim health department is the conducting authority which organizes the recruitment examination every year in various cities across the state. The competitive exam is the only gateway for admissions into various government hospitals in the state. We can expect huge competition for these posts as the minimum education qualification required to apply for these posts is very less. Through this article, students can get details about Sikkim health department recruitment including application form, online application last date, eligibility, exam dates, exam pattern, syllabus etc.
- The minimum educational qualification for drivers is 8th They have to undergo written test and driving test. Carefully read the instructions given in application form for more details regarding selection process and additional eligibility criteria.
- For some posts must required qualification is class IV, refer the PDF that is attached below to know more information about educational qualification.
The application fee for some posts is Rs.100 where as it is Rs. 150 for the post of driver. You may be asked to pay additional bank charges if you are remitting fees online through credit/debit card, Net Banking by Visa/MasterCard. Please remember that the amount once deposited shall not be refunded or adjusted against any other purpose. We advice the applicants to obtain a copy of confirmation slip or receipt dealing the fees payment immediately after registration process
The applicants should not be below the age of 18 years and the maximum age should not exceed 40 as on 01. 02. 2018
Number of posts: 70
Type of vacancies: Helpers, Peons and drivers.
If you are looking for detailed application procedure, just go through the below given steps
- Applicants can access Sikkim health department recruitment Application Form via online mode only because no offline application is issued by the recruitment board.
- Candidates can fill the application from at any time during the day or night. Make sure that you have aadhar number and details of identity proofs while applying.
- Visit the official website of Sikkim Health department.
- You need to fill all the necessary details like personal information, phone number, state of origin etc.
- Upload the scanned images of passport size photos and signature in the prescribed format.
- Remit the fee using online mode payment gateways.
- Don’t forget to take printout of the confirmation page of the application form after payment and keep it safe for further use.
- Admit card will be generated only when valid details are provided.
Online application start date: - 16/02/2018
Last date for submitting online form: 15/03/2018 11.59pm.
The exam date is not mentioned in official notification. So the applicants need to frequently visit the Sikkim’s health department portal to check latest updates regarding the recruitment process. Upon clearing the written test, candidates need to attend viva voce. Refer the official notification for more genuine information.