SCDCC Bank Jobs 2017-18: Apply Online Now scdccbank.com
South Canara District Central Co-Operative Bank Limited, popularly known as SCDCC, is inviting applications for Recruitment of eligible candidates for 127 Various Vacancies of second division clerks and other posts. Hence, the candidates who are looking for the latest Bank Jobs can apply online for the SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2018 before the last date of applications.
SCDCC Bank recruitment Important dates
Start date of applications: 18th December 2017
Last date of applications: 10th January 2018
You can get all the other details about eligibility conditions in this article later. Also, you can gather more information at www.scdccbank.com.
SCDCC Bank recruitment Notification details
Organisation: South Canara District Central Co-Operative Bank Limited (SCDCC Bank)
Post names: Second divison Clerk and Computer Programmer
No. of Vacancies: 127 Vacancies
Mode of application: Online
Job Location: India
Official website: www.scdccbank.com
Name of the Post No. of Vacancies
- Second Division Clerk (SDC) 125
- Computer Programmer 02
- Total 127
Aspirants who want to apply for the SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2017 Notification must fulfil the eligibility Criteria as per the rules and regulations of Government.
Required Educational Qualification:
The below are the required educational qualifications a candidate interested in the notified positions must possess.
- Computer Programmer:
- The aspirant must have passed MCA from any recognized University in India or
- E. in Computer Science or
- Sc. in Computer Science scoring above 50% markby attending the regular course of classes.
- The job-applicant must also have 3 years of work experience in Computer Programming.
- And, experience in SQL, Oracle, Dot Net, Hardware, and Networking is required.
- Second Divison Clerk (SDC):
- Should have a Degree from any recognized University in India with a minimum of 50% marks and above. or
- A Post Graduation Degree of any recognized University in India with a minimum of 45% marks and above in any Degree or
- Diploma in Computer Application. OR
- Any other course in Computer with a minimum of 6 months course.
- The applicants who has a Degree with Computer subject are exempted from this condition.
Applicants must satisfy the following age limit as per the rules laid down in the notification.
- As on the date of Notification, the candidate should be within 40 years in the case of SC & ST.
- Maximum age of 38 years in case of Backward community and class and
- Maximum age of 35 years in case of others
- Refer the official Notification for More Details regarding age limits and age relaxation.
SCDCC Bank recruitment Selection Process:
The applied candidates will be shortlisted based on various tests and their Performance.
- Written Examination.
Aspirants who are applying for the above said notification have to pay the following amount as application fee whilst submitting their application.
- General Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST candidates: Rs. 300/-
Applicants who are selected for Second Division Clerk or Computer Programmer Post in SCDCC Bank will get an impressive pay scale as per the norms laid.
Computer Programmer: Rs.31,320/- to Rs.75,905/-
Second Division Clerk:Rs.21,110/- to Rs.47,120/-
How to Apply SCDCC Bank recruitment ??
- First off, Visit the official SCDCC Bank Official Website at scdccbank.com.
- Go to the official Recruitment Notification.
- Download the notification and read it completely
- click on instructions and read it fully.
- Then, click on online application form.
- Enter all the necessary details into the application form.
- After that, upload the necessary certificates, if needed.
- Make payment of your application fee.
- lastly, press submit button before the last date i.e 10-01-2018.
- Take a print out of it and post it to below provided postal address before 18-01-2018
The Chief Executive Officer,
The South Canara District Central Cooperative Bank Ltd., Kodialbail,
Mangalore – 575 003.
**Last date to submit hard copy of application: 18th January 2018**