RCFL Recruitment 2018 – Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited – 154 Trade Apprentice
Kicking off your career with an apprenticeship is a great way to start in the field your dream job. You will get complete knowledge of how the industry works and you will be earn while you learn. Many organizations issue apprentice notification along with stipend, you will across RCFL apprentice recruitment 2018 if you have gone through latest apprentice notifications. Rashtriya Chemicals fertilizers limited offers an opportunity for students to get trained and acquire practical knowledge and skill on the concerned subject. Applicants must fulfill the conditions mentioned in the notification for getting selected as an apprentice.
The application details will be collected from the web portal of RCFL till 08.03.2018. The process of selection for engagement of apprentices is based on merit, and the allotment list will be prepared by taking into consideration the marks scored in qualifying examinations and category.
Stipend: The selected trade apprentices are eligible for monthly stipend during their tenure which is subjected to the periodic revision in minimum wages as per the rates prescribed by government under apprentices act. The monthly stipend amount depends upon the type of post for which the candidates have been selected.
Few posts require 10+2 , ITI or NCVT certificate while for some other apprentice posts applicants need to have B.sc or diploma engineering in relevant discipline. We advise you to read official notification to know more details on educational qualification.
For trade apprentices the maximum age can be 21 years while the candidates applying for diploma trainee posts must not be more than 25.
As the present recruitment is for selecting trade apprentices and diploma trainees in RCFL, please note that there is no application fee for any post. You have to fill your details and submit the application directly without paying any fees.
The selected candidates should be in a position to join the establishment on the prescribed date of joining that is intimated by RCFL. If the candidate does not report latest by the given date, then it is assumed that the concerned person is not interested in the apprenticeship and his or her candidature will be forfeited.
Number of vacancies
Trade apprentices – 87
Diploma trainees- 67
Steps to apply online for RCFL trade apprentice posts
- To apply for either diploma trainee or apprentice posts , the applicant has to visit the following website i.e. http://22.214.171.124:3053/
- Select the post that you are willing to apply.
- Then you will be guided to a page that asks to fill your details and upload photo graph.
- Don’t make any mistake while entering percentage of the qualifying exam because it is the important criteria used to shortlist the candidates for apprentice and diploma trainee posts.
- Submit application form after entering must needed details
- If there are any issues related with online application form, the candidates are requested to contact help line numbers given in RCFL portal.
It is mandatory to take the print out of application form as you need to submit it at the time of joining.