Note: – The farmers who feel that their name is not on the list of debt forgiveness. And you are within its scope. Then the Deputy Commissioner of Kisan District can apply for this in writing.
Krishi Fasal Rin Mafi Yojana Punjab 2017 -2018
Punjab Crop Loan Waiver Scheme 2017-2018
The main objective of Punjab Agricultural Debt Waiver Plan 2017 is to reduce the burden of debt on the heads of small and marginal farmers. Therefore, the government has made a provision in this scheme that all the marginal farmers who have less than 2.5 acres of agricultural land will be covered under their crop loan scheme of Rs.2 lakhs.
If the loan amount of the eligible marginal farmer is more than Rs 2 lakh, the government will be liable to pay only Rs 2 lakh in the form of debt relief . Apart from this, small farmers having less than 2.5 acres to less than 5 acres of agricultural land will also be covered under this scheme, their total eligible amount will be provided in the form of total outstanding crop loan liability of Rs.2 lakh in debt relief.
The State Government is contemplating to consult the concerned banks for disposal of crop loan forgery scheme 2017 once. Apart from this, except for cooperative credit institutions, the full amount of crop loan will be converted into banks in a phased manner.
The bank will prepare a list of related small and marginal farmers, who will be deployed under the supervision of the deputy commissioner of the concerned district. The fund will be provided to the DC from the state government. The farmer will get the loan relief certificate after depositing the deposit amount in his bank accounts.
Punjab Crop Loan Waiver Application Form: Punjab Crop Loan Waiver Application Form
Since this scheme has not yet been launched, so more information about the scheme application form and online process will be available only after its official launch, which can be done anytime soon.
Krishi Fasal Rin Mafi Yojana Punjab – Key facts
- Name of Scheme – Punjab Farm Loan Apology Scheme 2017
- Capt Amarinder Singh announced in June 2017
- Launch date – not yet decided
- Beneficiary – small (2.5 acres to 5 acres) and marginal farmer (less than 2.5 acre)
- Number of beneficiaries – approx. 10.25 lakh
- Debt forgiveness amount – Rs 2 lakh
- Total Outstanding Loan Amount – Rs 59,621 Crore
- Application mode can be online (no information yet)
- Under this scheme, urban cooperative banks, regional rural banks, public and private sector banks have been covered.
Banks coming under Punjab Crop Loan Debt Waiver Plan 2017 -2018
In the debt waiver scheme, the following loan institutions will cover crop loans distributed to farmers in the state
1. Scheduled Commercial Bank
2. Co-operative Credit Institution (including urban co-operative banks and regional rural banks)
3. Public sector banks and private banks