OSSC Notification 2018-19 | Apply Online for 1096 Ayush Assistant, Sub Inspector & Other Vacancies www.ossc.gov.in
The Government started supporting all the medical systems for their growth after the independence, thereby offering the public a choice for their routine health care need. The need of Ayush assistants in state government as well as central government departments is increasing regularly. Hence Odisha government has taken the initiation to recruit ayush assistants in the state. Through OSSC notification 2018-19, the state government is inviting applications from eligible candidates to recruit candidates for ayush assistant, sub inspector and other vacancies. Candidates from any location within Odisha can apply to these posts.
Upper and lower age limit to apply for OSSC recruitment 2018:
- If you are interested to apply for any one of the posts mentioned in the advertisement, your upper age must be 18 years.
- The maximum age depends upon the cajolery of the applicant ,general applicants maximum age should be 32 years but the SC/ST or PWD Candidates Who are interested in Odisha Government Job are also applicable for the age relaxation.
- Application fee
- Candidates must have cleared 12th class examination from a recognized board or university to apply for OSSC posts.
The final selection will be dome after evaluating the candidate’s performance in the written test. Your selection will not be confirmed until and unless you submit the relevant documents that support your identity, educational qualification etc.
Application Fees to be paid during online registration
- The online application fee for general candidates is 100 rupees while SC/ST candidates are exempted from paying the form fees.
Instructions to submit your OSSC recruitment form
1) Visit the official website of the Orissa staff services recruitment board
2) After landing in the home page, just search for the recruitment section.
3) Now you need to register yourself so click on “New Registration” and provide the required details as asked in the form.
- Then you will have to verify your mobile number and e-mail ID. So enter correct information.
- After entering your details, you will receive a Registration ID and Password on the registered mobile number and e-mail id which can be used to login and fill online application form.
- You need to enter personal details and then upload one scanned photograph, signature and application fee.
- Confirm the declaration form and submit it.
- Now that you have successfully filled your OSSC Ayush assistant application form through its online portal, you must take a few the printouts of the same and keep it safely with you for future use
- You need to keep the printed OSSC application form 2018 safely until the end of recruitment process.
Selection to the posts will be completely done according to the score obtained in the online test. Carefully read the application twice to check the syllabus of written examination so that you can purchase best books to boost up your preparation levels. We also suggest you to solve previous year question papers to get an overview on exam pattern.