KPSC Recruitment 2018 Apply Online for 1520 JTO posts
As the population is increasing day by day in Karnataka, likewise in recent years more and more people are keen over Karnataka government jobs. The main reason behind is the state government jobs are very secure one for the people who prefer them. Even the pay scale and many other benefits are very good after the amendment of new pay regulations.
Most of the candidates think over to move into a good government job with best income, the KPSC JTO recruitment notification is good news for such type of people. It is a golden opportunity for recent pass outs as they can easily clear the examination with just little hard work.
The recruitment process for this latest notification that is published to recruit 1520 JTO posts is undertaken by Karnataka Public service commission. There are many government job seekers across the state with technical trade certificates KPSC notification would be very useful for them.
We suggest all the candidates to go through our guidelines and the information given in Karnataka public service commission recruitment advertisement before accessing its web page for filling JTO online application form. It is essential to get a brief idea on the form filling process, educational qualifications, age limit, last date, application fee payment mode to avoid mistakes.
Applicants should meet the following age criteria as on 20th march 2018.The lower age limit for forwarding online application is 18 while the maximum age can be 35 years. 03 years age relaxations are given for OBC candidates while the exemption of upper age for SC/STs is 5 years an 10 years for PWD applicants.
Applicants need to posses matriculation with ITI/ relevant trade certificate to apply for JTO posts.
Job seekers will be selected based on the marks secured in examination and trade test.
Application form fees
The fee is fixed as Rs.50 for Scheduled caste or ST candidates while the application fee to be remitted by general applicants is Rs.100
Instructions to Apply for KPSC JTO posts online via its official website
- First of all , the applicant has to visit the official website of KPSC i.e. http://www.kpscapps2.com/kpsc_jto_2018/
- Click on recruitment portal , and then open the page that deals with JTO recruitment
- The online application form will appear on the screen.
- First read all the instructions very carefully and then proceed to fill the details.
- Upload the required documents, Check all the given stuff and validate them.
- You need to remit fee via online payment channels before submitting the form
- Finally take printout of KPSC JTO application form; you don’t need to post it to KPSC address.
- Any changes in the examination or any updates will be sent to the email id or registered mobile number that is given by the applicant.
Points to remember:
Application submissions will start on 19-02-2018
Last date for online applications 20-03-2018
Last date for remitting the fees – 21-03-2018
Hope you have liked the information given by us on KPSC JTO recruitment 2018; please keep browsing our site on regular basis for more updates.