Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018 | Download application form
A part from lawyers and Judges, Karnataka high court requires clerk cum research associates and other staff to carry out the administrative activities from time to time. Recently an employment notification was released by Karnataka high court to recruit law clear cum research associates; eligible candidates can check the official notification and apply to participate in the recruitment drive. For more details like pay scale, age relaxation rules, period of probation, you need to have a look at Karnataka High court law clerk cum research associate recruitment 2018. This notification has been issued to encourage talented law graduate to join in the legal profession.
Conditions to be fulfilled for applying
Applicants belonging to reserved category don’t need to worry about maximum age because they are offered with relaxations; the minimum age must be 18 years where as the maximum age of the applicant must m not more than 30.
Required educational Qualification
If you are interested in the above mentioned posts in Karnataka high court, please not that you must hold a Degree in Law which is granted by a recognized University established by Law in India with a minimum 50% marks. Aspirants must have knowledge on computer usage.
Final merit list will be prepared according to the score obtained by the participants in written or computer based test. An interaction session will be held in the form of personal interview to asses legal skills of the candidates. Individuals those who qualify these two stages will be considered for final section.
Check official notification for more information regarding syllabus of the examination and paper pattern. It is best to go through old papers so that you will come to know in what manner the questions will be asked.
The application fees varies depending upon the category of applicant , you are here by informed to carefully check the application fee for your category in Karnataka High court law clerks cum research associate recruitment 2018.
Number of Vacancies: 27
Job Location: Karnataka
Steps in brief to apply for Karnataka High court recruitment 2018
- Candidates should note that the application submission procedure for Karnataka High court recruitment 2018 is in offline mode only.
- Click on the link http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/recruitmentNotifications/Law_Clerk_05032018.pdf to download application form.
- Fill each and every particular with ball point pen, don’t make any corrections or strike offs. Your application will be rejected if it is send with incorrect details.
- Attach passport size photo graph and keep your sign on it.
- After filling the form, put it in envelope along with other required documents and post it to Karnataka High court.
- The recruitment board will evaluate your application form and admit card will be issued for appearing in written examination.
Address to which application form must be posted
- Applications along with the relevant self attested documents as mentioned in the advertisement notification should reach the Registrar Genera of High Court of Karnataka, Bangalore on or before the last date i.e. 06.04.2018