JSSC Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 265 State Field Clerk Posts http://www.jssc.nic.in/
A job as a clerk is important to all companies especially to both state and central governments; Clerks are required in Jharkhand staff selection committee for keeping things organized and working behind for smooth administration. One of the hot news that is circulating among unemployed and government job aspirants in Jharkhand is JSSC recruitment 2018 which was announced to fill 265 state officer posts. Applications are invited from eligible candidates and the form to register for the recruitment is made available in the online portal of JSSC.
The applicant must have two qualifications to apply for Clerks posts in JSSC. He or she should have passed 10+2 in any stream from any recognized board or university with good typing speed in Hindi. The applicants must be able to type 25 words per minute in Hindi language.
Bothe the upper and lower age limit will be considered as eligibility criteria for JSSC clerk’s posts. Refer the official notification if you want to check whether you are within the permissible age limits or not. Relaxation is applicable as per government rules and regulations.
Number of Vacancies: 265
- The notification is released for recruiting 147 LDC posts, Lower division clerks in various other departments and treasurer posts in JSSC.
There will be an Application Fee of Rs.800/ for GENERAL or OBC candidates and Rs.200 for SC/ST (only for the applicants belong to Jharkhand state ).Candidates may make the payment 'online' using Internet Banking or Debit Card or Credit Card . You need to complete the online payment for submitting the duly filled application form. The fees remitted will not be credited back into your account under any circumstances.
All the applications will be verified and individuals meeting the given eligibility criteria will get admit card to appear in written examination. An objective based examination will be conducted to select meritious people for JSSC LDC posts. Based on the performance in the examination, individuals will be shortlisted for typing test depending on the number of vacancies notified in JSSC recruitment notification, the schedule and venue of which will be notified later. After considering all the parameters like score, reservation etc, the list of selected candidates will be displayed on the commission’s website and they need to attend documents verification.
Instructions to apply online for JSSC Recruitment 2018
- Application for Online Registration will be hosted in the JSSC website between 3rd march 2017 and 4th April 2018.
- On successful submission of the application via Jharkhand staffs election commission portal, an email confirmation regarding submission shall be sent to the applicants email id.
- After the completion of application procedure, the applicants will be asked to pay registration be using online payment modes.
- Please check the form completely before final submission; it may help you to correct any mistakes that you have entered earlier.
- Submit the form and take a hard copy of your application form.