Apply now for 1930 vacancies in Indian post office recruitment 2017-18
Job-seekers who wish to join Indian postal office, here is the good news for you. The Indian postal office has released a notification 2017-18 for recruiting suitable candidates for 1930 vacancies available in the department for various postal circles across the country.
We hope candidates make a better use of this notification and succeed at your dream of working at a reputed organization.
The applicants may visit the official website of Indian post office at www.indianpost.gov.in for many more details on the notification and eligibility criteria the department has set.
Go on reading this article to know the various aspects of this recruitment, eligibility criteria, educational qualification requirements, vacancy distribution to different postal circles and many more…
Indian post office recruitment Eligibility criteria
The candidate who are interested in this will have to possess the below educational qualifications. These are mandatory.
- Must pass 10th
- Possess basic computer knowledge with a training certificate of minimum 60 days from a recognized institute.
- Candidate must age between 18 to 40 years as on 1st December 2017.
- Age relaxation:
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- Physically handicap: 10 years
For more details on the age relaxation terms and other eligibility criteria, refer the official notification 2017 in the official website.
Indian post office recruitment Application fees:
The application fee the candidates must pay while filling in the application is:
- General/OBC: 100/-
- SC/ST/PH/Female candidates: Exempted
Total vacancies (1930)
The total vacancies of 1930 were distributed to the various circles across the country in the following manner. Read on further for better understanding of the vacancy distribution.
- Maharashtra: 284
- Odisha: 93
- Jharkhand: 1236
- Andhra Pradesh: 190
- Telangana: 127
I hope now you got a better knowledge of the vacancy distribution of Indian postal office.
Last date application submission
These are the last dates for respective areas. Have a look at the dates.
Odisha, Jharkhand, Telangana, A.P: 19TH December 2017
Maharashtra: 30th December 2017
How to apply Indian post office recruitment ?
In case you have no idea how to apply for this job, go through the instructions we put below and you’ll know how to apply for the job online.
- Go to the official website of Indian postal services at indianpost.gov.in.
- Click on the Indian postal circle recruitment 2017 notification.
- Read all the criteria mentioned in the notification.
- Register yourself.
- Once the registration is completed and you got the registration number, click on the “apply online” link.
- Fill in the application with all of the relevant and required information and also attach the necessary documents.
- Submit now!
That’s all you have to do and the application is successfully submitted.