Indian Air force Group X and Y admit card 2018 download online
Test centers or venues of written examination for the post of Indian air force group X and Y teachers will be intimated to applicants through hall ticket , It also contains important information like examination date , venue , hall ticket number , important instructions and reporting time at the test center .
Applicants are advised to check all particulars that are printed on Indian air force group X and Y admit card, it is a wonderful opportunity for job seekers who are interested in making career in defence sector. The Information you have given through online application form will be processed by and you will receive a confirmation email when once the application is successfully submitted.
In response to your application for air force posts, admit card will be issued at the same time for both group X and Group Y posts. Verify information given in your hall ticket to avoid any of the mishaps during the examination, those whose applications gets accepted can only get expected output from Air force Group X and Y admit card download link. An attendee will be allowed to write the test only after providing supporting documents along with the hall ticket. Note that you should not bring electronic devices to examination venue; candidates found with gadgets will be not allowed to sit in their respective seats.
As there should be some form of identity for the applicants to take up the test at the venue assigned by air force , candidates need to bring Admit card along with identity proof. Considering the increased pay scale and many other benefits, people are rushing towards government jobs in defence sector keeping private jobs a side.
How to download Indian air force Group X and Y admit card 2018
- You don’t need to have computer or a laptop to view your Air force admit card 2018, the user interface of the web page allows you to use your mobile itself access the portal. But the downloading Process becomes easier when you browse from computer or a laptop.
- Click on the below given link through which you can land on the page that asks to enter your details.
- URL: https://airmenselection.cdac.in/CASB/index.html
- Enter your registration number and date of birth in the relevant fields.
- The registration number can be traced out from your online application.
- Download the file into your computer or mobile and print it directly if you have printing sources
- If not transfer it into any storage device, so that you can print it later depending upon your convenience.
- Candidates should note that they should carry all must required documents along with Air Force group X and Y admit card on the examination day.
Reporting time will be published in the admit card itself, it will also show the address of examination center. We suggest applicants to be at the examination center 15 minutes prior to reporting the reporting time that is given in hall ticket.