Hingoli Police Recruitment 2017 – 18 449 Vacancies www.hingoli.nic.in
The good news is waiting here for the people of Hingoli, Maharastra. Hingoli Police is inviting applications to fill up Patil vacancies 2018 for the interested and eligible candidates. The application forms are made available in the official website since December 6, 2017 and the last date for submitting the application is December 20, 2017. So, all the interested candidates are suggested to read the Hingoli Police recruitment 2017 – 18 notification which is available in the official website carefully.
It is important for everyone to know the eligibility criteria before applying to these 449 Patil vacancies. Also, the candidates are suggested to submit the application before the last date instead of submitting it on the last date because sometimes, the server issues may occur due to the heavy traffic to the website and your application may not be submitted.
Hingoli Police Recruitment 2017 Details:
- Name of the Organization: Hingoli Police
- Name of the Post: Police Patil
- Total No. of Vacancies: 449
- Apply Mode: Online
- Starting date to Submit Application: 06-12-2017
- Closing date to Submit Application: 20-12-2017
- Job Category: Police Jobs
- Job Location: Hingoli, Maharashtra
- Official Website: www.hingoli.gov.in
Hingoli Police Recruitment 2017 division Details:
- Hingoli – 86
- Sengaon – 89
- Kalamnuri – 86
- Vasamat – 188
Eligibility Criteria for Hingoli Police Recruitment 2017:
Eligibility is very important for every candidate before applying for the job. So, we suggest all the candidates check their eligibility criteria like educational qualification, age limit, etc here. If you need more details you can check in the official website of Hingoli Police www.hingoli.gov.in
The candidates who want to apply for Hingoli Police Recruitment 2017 should must pass their SSC and he/she must be the local resident.
Age limit is one of the categories that will be considered before applying for Hingoli Police Recruitment 2017. The candidates who want to apply for these 449 vacancies age should be between 25 – 45 years and the age relaxation will be applicable to the reserved category candidates as per the rules of Hingoli Police.
Application Fee: For general candidates, the application fee is Rs. 500 and for reserved category candidates, it is Rs. 300. Candidates should pay the application fee during the applying to the Hingoli Police Recruitment 2017.
It is also important to know the selection process of Hingoli Police Recruitment 2017 as the candidates can prepare well for the exam by knowing the process. Here is the selection process, check it. The selection of candidate will be done in three stages. The candidates will be conducted written test first. If they qualified in written test, physical tests will be conducted and if qualified in the physical examination too, then the candidates should attend the interview. The candidates who got selected in interview will get the job in Hingoli Police Recruitment 2017 – 18.
How to Apply for Hingoli Police Recruitment 2017 – 18:
- Go to the official website of Hingoli Police i.e., hingoli.gov.in
- Click on the official notification link.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Now, click on the link of Hingoli Police Recruitment 2017 – 18 application form.
- Fill the application form without any errors.
- Upload your recent photograph and required certificates.
- Check everything once and submit the application form.
- Take the printout of it and keep it safe for further use.