CISF Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 447 Constable/ Driver Posts
Central Industrial Security Force had released a notification for recruiting 447 candidates to Constable and Driver job in throughout the nation. Interested candidates are requested go through CISF 2018 notification completely before applying. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in central government police organization.
Online applications will be accepted from 10.02.2018 to 19.03.2018. Eligible candidates are requested to apply in these dates. Do not miss such w wonderful career opportunity in Central Industrial Security Force. The detailed information on CISF latest job notification 2018 has been given below for your reference. The job seekers are requested to check the CISF job selection process, pay scale, salary etc from this website. We request you to stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in CISF Constable and Driver job 2018.
Total number of Vacancies: 447(constable drivers)
Central Industrial Security Force requires following posts to fill recruit. These are the job details
Constable or Driver) – 344 Posts
Constable or driver cum operator – 103 posts
Based on the official CISF notification, we have given the educational qualifications below. It is very important to check you qualification for this recruitment. If you are not meeting the eligibility criteria, you may not able to apply for this notification.
Interested applicants need to check the minimum academic requirements before applying .The candidate should have passed Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
The candidates are hereby required to attain following age limit. The applicants must be in between 21-28 years.
Age relaxation is as follows
- For SC/ST: 5 Years
- OBC candidates: 3 Years
- Applicants with Disabilities: 10 Years
- For SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
In order to apply for the 447 Constable and Driver job in CISF, applicants are here by requested to pay the application fees by online payment modes. The application fee for general candidates is Rs.100 while SC/ST applicants don’t need to remit any fees.
Method of selection
CISF will conduct the below given tests to give offer letter for eligible candidates.
- First stage :Written exam
- Second stage :Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Steps to apply for Constable and Driver Job?
- Visit CISF official website i.e. https://cisfrectt.in/ , make sure that your internet connection is good.
- Find out Constable and Driver notification link in careers link.
- Once check the official notification in their official website itself before filling the form.
- Verify your eligibility to CISF Recruitment 2018. Quit if you are not eligible for the job notification.
- To access online application, click on “Apply Now”.
- Register you details on CISF and Fill all correct details
- Furnish your details without any mistakes
- Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
- Make sure that the given details are correct and accurate.
- Finally make payment and submit the application form.
- Take print your CISF recruitment 2018 application form for future use.