CG Vyapam Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for Accountant 103 Post
An accountant performs financial functions related to the collection, recording, maintaining and analysis a company’s financial operations. They play a crucial role in controlling financial matters in Chhattisgarh public sector offices. The accountant usually has a variety of administrative roles within the department. If your aim is to grab an account job in Chhattisgarh government, you don’t need to have a professional degree like CA or ICWA. You just need graduation degree from any recognized board.
Those Candidates who are going to apply for CG Vyapam accountant recruitment 2018 must have their age in between 18 to 35 years; age relaxation is give for candidates belonging to SC, ST and other backward classes that are mentioned in official notification.
Applicants seeking to apply for accountant posts must have passed graduation from recognized board or university.
The applicants who are willing to send online applications must pay the fee that is decided by the selection committee. Applicants need to pay category wise application fee which is mentioned just below
- Candidates belonging to general candidates should pay Rs 350/-
- OBC candidates need to remit Rs 250/
- The application fee to be borne by ST/SC candidates Rs 200
- The application fee must be remitted via online payment gateways.
A common entrance examination will be conducted for all the applicants who have registered in response to Chhattisgarh Vyapam notification. A merit list will be prepared according to the marks secured in online examination. There is no confirmation about the skill test. Stay tuned to our page for more updates.
Number of Vacancies: 103 positions
Job posting: The selected candidates have to offer their services in Chhattisgarh only, however they will be transferred to different locations within the state.
How to Apply for CG Vyapam Accountant posts
Follow these instructions, you can apply for CG Vyapam accountant posts easily without facing much hassles.
- Those candidates who are going to apply for CG Vyapam accountant Vacancies need the visit to the official site of Vyapam board
- After landing on the recruitment page, applicants need to search for vyapam accountant online Application Form
- Now you need to fill the application form with relevant information like Educational Qualification, date of birth, name, father name and other basic details.
- Upload self attested documents of all relevant documents in the given sizes.
- Depending upon your category, application fee will be shown on the screen.
- Please check all details before click on Submit button cause if will be not allowed to make any more chances after proceeding to online payment.
- Submit the details and take a hard Copy of the application form for future use.
Crucial Dates to Remember:
Applicants have to go through these dates incase if they are willing to apply for accountant posts.
Starting Date of online application: 16th February 2018
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 17th March 2018
Last Date of remitting fees: 17th March 2018
Exam Date: April 1ST 2018.