BIS Recruitment 2018 | Apply online for scientists posts - bis.gov.in
The Bureau of Indian Standards roles is to provide new thrust to standardization and quality control of various things in India has issued a recruitment notification, It is inviting engineering graduates to apply for the post of scientist ‘B’ at various units of BIS across India . Those who are interested in applying can do so at its official portal i.e. bis.org.in. As per the official notification, application submission will start from March 16 and it will end on April 14th 2018. The selected candidate will be posted at any unit of bureau of Indian standards across the country.
Required educational qualification:
For microbiology posts the applicants should be holding a master’s degree or equivalent with not less than 60 per cent marks in aggregate while the aggregate is limited to 50 per cent for SC and ST candidates.
Coming to rest of the posts, applicants should hold or must appear in the bachelor’s degree in engineering or technology or equivalent in concerned discipline with not less than 60 per cent marks in aggregate. The percentage for SC/ST candidates is 50%
The age bracket of the applicant must be in between 18-30 years
Total number of posts: 109
Type of Job: Scientist “B”
BIS Scientist “B” recruitment notification gives you a clear idea on the entire selection procedure. Applicants much carefully follow each and every instruction and should not make any mistakes at any section in the application form. Aspirants need to pay a certain amount as an application fee towards BIS Recruitment 2018 to grab a job from the total 109 Scientist-B Vacancy. According to the information available in the portal, applicants need to pay Rs.750/-While SC/ST candidates don’t need to remit any fees.
In order to get selected for Scientist “B” posts, the contestants has to pass in the written test Written Examination and personal interview.
Steps in brief to apply for BIS recruitment notification 2018
- Step into the official site of Bureau of Indian Standards by accessing bis.gov.in.
- Click on BIS Recruitment notification 2018 and download it.
- Carefully read all the details given in the official advertisement.
- Then open the application form, fill the BIS 2018 Application form with all the relevant details as mentioned in the notification.
- Verify all the information you have entered on the application form.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Complete the online payment as per the requirement.
- Submit the option and take a print out of BIS Application form 2018 for future reference.
Coming to the package details, Bureau of Indian standards is offering Rs.79, 929 for the selected candidates along with other benefits as applicable. Download the syllabus and start preparing for the exam as huge competition is expected for scientists posts, refer official notification for information in detail. Any changes in the examination date will be intimated to the applicant via contact information furnished in the registration form.