Bihar Police Recruitment 2018 – 1669 Constable Driver, Fireman Driver Posts | Apply Now
Bihar Police Department Jobs are considered as most powerful jobs in the state. The recent notification to recruit 1669 Constable Driver, fireman posts has drawn a lot of attention from the youth of the states to select this state government job as a career option apart from many other options. Bihar police force is responsible for maintaining law and order in the state and protects the rights and life of common people. The responsibility if Constable driver is not only to operate the vehicles, but also play a very vital role in maintaining peace and prosperity in the area of his duty.
In this busiest generation, we can’t think about a day without the service and assistance of a Police man, constable drivers and fireman drivers are very crucial for the department. If you are the one among the many aspirants become police, the latest recruitment notification is a good opportunity if you are good in driving.
Candidates need to consider the eligibility details before filling the Bihar police recruitment 2018 application form.
The following conditions have been put forward by police selection board.
- The age of male candidates in general category must be anywhere in between 18 to 30 and for females the age limit is 18 to 33 Years
- Upper and lower age for OBC Candidates 18 to 33 Years. It is same for both males and females.
- SC/ ST Candidates 18 to 35 Years.
Candidates those are interested in applying for either constable driver or fireman driver in Bihar state must have a 12th class pass certificate or any equivalent exam from state or central government board.
Additional requirements: Job seekers need to have 1 year old HMV or LMV driving license issues before the last date of online application.
Application fee details:
An aspirant from BC/EBC or general category has to afford Rs.450 for submitting application form for Bihar Police constable online recruitment. The application fee to be paid by SC/ST or other reserved category applicant is Rs.112.
Final selection will be made only if the applicant passes written test, physical fitness test and driving test. The venue for all these exams will be intimated personally to the candidate by the board.
Information regarding vacancies
- Constable driver : 700 posts
- Firemen drivers: 969 posts.
Important dates to remember
Your application will be validated only when if it is submitted between 21-02-2018 to 23-03-2018 till 12:00 Midnight
Guidelines to apply online
- Just access the home page of Bihar state police recruitment board
- You will find constable recruitment advertisement on the homepage and a link which guides you to fill online application for constable and fireman driver posts.
- Enter the details which are asked in the form and hit on “Submit” option.
- Remit the application fee and note down the reference number for future use.
- Your application gets rejected if photograph and signature is not as per the dimensions mentioned in the instructions to apply.
Hope you liked our informative article regarding Bihar Police Constable driver and Fireman driver recruitment. Keep browsing our site for more genuine updates.